Sunday, May 20, 2012

A wonderful weekend!

Last weekend my parents, Danny and the twins came up for Nicole's graduation. It was so nice to see them...I just wish they could have stayed longer.
Dad took this picture when they were going through St. Louis

Ben, me, and JoJo. I miss you two! :)

Danny is as tall as I am! (Not surprising.)


JoJo with Shermin.

Ben with Orville. He thought it was hilarious when he pushed its nose.

Ben and JoJo. They are growing up too fast!

Danny - isn't he so cute...oops, I mean hansome. :)



I tried to get a nice picture of them dressed up, and this is what I got.

I love JoJo's face... :)


Ben and Joseph with the graduate. Congrats to the best sister in the world! :)


Dad sent this to me after they crossed the TX. border. They only had 4 hours left to go.
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are such cute pictures of the twins!!! I really like the first pic!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete