Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Clay's

This summer there was a really sweet family at camp. Mr. Clay worked program staff, and Mrs. Clay took care of their kids. They  were only here a part of the summer because of having their baby, but I'm so glad they came, even just for a few weeks. When they got back I got to help with the kids. Every afternoon (only for about a week) I got to take Esther and Ezra to play until I had to go back to the kitchen. Most days Mrs. Clay came down after Emerson woke up, and we got to talk. Then at night during the services I got to hold Emerson, their new baby. 
Here are just a few pictures...

Almost every day we went through the maze. It was fun
watching them find their way out.



At the end of the week, a few days before they left, we got
a few pictures together.
Ezra, Esther, me, and Emerson
Ezra, Mrs. Clay, Emerson, and Esther





1 comment:

  1. I miss those kids and you!!!!!! =)
    Love ya!
    Abby K

    ReplyDelete