Saturday, May 7, 2011

Back in WI!

I have been back in WI for about four days now. I flew in on Monday night, then stayed with my sister. It was great to see her again and talk in person. Then on Tuesday, Abbey Lange and her mom (people from church) took me to lunch, then out to Camp Joy.



I spent about 30-60 minutes saying hi to everyone. It was great to be back, and it was really easy to get back in the routine of camp life. It was/is great to be baking in the Camp Joy kitchen again, except for when some people steal the ingredients or utensils and hide it from me. ;)

Then on Wednesday night I went to my church, the first service for me since I have been back. It was GREAT to see everybody again.

Then last night (Friday) "Aunt" Carol (from camp) took me to the Ladies Banquet at MBC. After that, Rachel, Ruth, Hannah, and I had a sleepover up in the Driftwood cabins and I got to sleep in today which was very nice since I've been getting up at 5:30 every morning since I got back.

It's great to back!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are having a great time back at good old Camp Joy, Camp Joy. Though....5:30 Am does not sound so good. ;) Hey, serve the Lord with gladness...and with coffee if you have to be up that early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stealing ingredients and utensils?! Hmmm....I wonder who that could possibly be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... My position has been upgraded? I now qualify as a "people"? Whoa... :)

    ReplyDelete