Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Summer at Camp Joy (Training Week and Skit)

This summer I worked in the kitchen at Camp Joy in Whitewater WI. It was alot of fun, and I actually accomplished something with my summer! :)

The first week was training week. One of the nights I was practicing my harp, one of the girls came and asked if they could play with me. Evenually all the kitchen girls except three were in my room playing our instruments. It was alot of fun.

This is a picture of some of us working in the kitchen. During training week, we all made pies to determine who would be the baker for the summer. At dinner that night all the staff tried the pies and voted on the one they liked. They didn't know who made what. I got third place. (But really I didn't like my pie at all.)

A view of all the pies.

Here we are standing by our pies.

Here are a few pictures of the skit. The theme for camp this summer was Westward Ho!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Ang! I haven't seen those before. I miss you tons! Love ya :)
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures Ang! I haven't been able to see much pics from the summer. :( They didn't give out a picture CD this year. ~Abs :)

    ReplyDelete